An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Fitter with proven experience and skills for our client who is a leading food and beverage manufacturer located in South East suburbs of Melbourne on a fixed 12 hour roster of days and nights.
Your experience working on fixed plant and equipment in the food & beverage industry is essential.
To be successful in this role you must possess
– Mechanical Trade Qualification
– Previous experience in high volume production facility (dairy, food and beverage, pharmaceutical) is highly regarded
– Strong Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
– Commitment to being a team player
– A proactive can do attitude
– Attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
This role will require your proven background in
– preventative and corrective maintenance,
– attendance to breakdowns
– fault finding and troubleshooting skills,
– continuous improvement activities
– excellent fabrication skills,
– knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics,
– ability to work autonomously or in a team environment is crucial.
-flexibility to attend emergency repairs on machinery and equipment is essential
You must have the ability to be able to establish a rapport with our clients and build ongoing relationships will be an essential part of this role.
You will be working for a company that values its employees and rewards their efforts.
Please note that only those currently living in Australia will be considered.