EFI Group are currently sourcing Maintenance Electricians to assist our clients on various sites in the Western Suburbs. There are varied shifts available. Subcontractors will be considered given it is adhoc work.
This role will present you with a diverse range of duties in a team environment or autonomously where you will be supporting sites with shift coverage and maintenance days.
To be successful in this role you will possess experience working on fixed plant and equipment and have the following experience:
- Trade Qualified
- Prior experience in a high volume production facility (Food and beverage industry preferred)
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- Attendance to breakdowns
- Fault finding activities and root cause analysis
- Project work
- Tasks involving efficiency and continuous improvement
- VSD, Robotics experience
- Allen Bradley, PLC, SCADA preferable
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Electrician who is looking for varied work and can demonstrate the following traits:
- Self motivated
- Proactive and safety focussed
- Well spoken with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
Please note that applicants only living in Australia will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.